Bacon… just can’t get enough of it.. despite the fact that it’s high in calorie’s.. !!! Sigh.. why are the yummiest things in the world filled with high calories..!!!
This will be ready in a jiffy… by the time you put them in the grill and pick up your remote, switch on your TV, tune to your favourite show and go get your drink… the room will fill with the aroma of the bacon grilling.. n voila its ready to snack on.. 🙂
Ingredients: (Serves 2) Preparation time: 15-20 mins, depends on the thickness of the bacon
Bacon Slices – 8
Onion – 1 medium sized, finely chopped
Chaat Masala – half a tsp
Green Chilli – 1 or 2 made into a fine paste
Black Pepper corns –
Lemon slice – 1
Salt to taste
Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees in the grill mode. Mix the chaat masala, salt, onion, green chilli paste, crushed black pepper and lemon juice together. You can cut each bacon slice into two, if they are broad and you want bite sized parcels. I have done so. Make small cones from the bacon and fill it up with the onion mixture. You can also add the onion mixture in between the bacon slice and close it like a samosa..
They can be served as a starter for just about any gathering or get-together’s or party’s.. you do not need any dip with them..
- Bacon and Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese (whataboutthis.biz)
- Bacon Gauc’d Chicken w/ Steamed Vegetables (gastronista.com)
- Gluten Free Spinach, Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Chicken (unspokencures.com)
- Sage leek & onion balls (cheftoponkumer2013.wordpress.com)
- Bacon Wrapped Grilled Cheese Bites (Tailgate Ready) (jmarquez1069.wordpress.com)
- Bacon Wrapped Grilled Cheese Bites (Tailgate Ready) (arod42gladiator.wordpress.com)
- Turkey sandwich with candied bacon and caramelized onion (biscuitsncrazy.com)
- Bacon Tomato Stew Recipe (youncherry.wordpress.com)