I love the English breakfast because I get to eat mushrooms for breakfast with it. So, from this you would have gathered that i’m a huge fan of mushrooms.
This is a quick tasty starter. Anyone who likes mushrooms will like this. The blend of parsley along with butter and garlic is aroma therapy for my tummy. 🙂
Ingredients: (Serves 2) Preparation Time: 10 mins
Mushrooms – 100-150 gms , washed and diced thick
Garlic cloves – 2-3 finely chopped
Butter – 1 tbsp (unsalted)
Mixed Italian Herbs – a pinch / Parsley – 1 sprig, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the chopped garlic and fry for around 2 minutes. Do not let the garlic turn brown.
Add the mushrooms and salt to taste.
Garnish with the herbs/parsley and some crushed pepper/chilli flakes if you want to add a dash of spice to it.
I have used herbs as I did not have fresh parsley with me.
- Mushroom Omelette (everyaroma.wordpress.com)
- Bloody Marvellous Mushroom Risotto (discopantsblog.com)
- Farm Recipe: Roasted Garlic Mushrooms (titanoutletstore.com)
- Sautéed Garlic Mushrooms (foodblogginglife.wordpress.com)
- My Version: Buttered Mushroom (chemistandproud.wordpress.com)
- Cheese and mushroom toast (andrewandhisfood.com)