Delicious Asian foods one must try… A guest post by Kacie Jones!!!
Woah… WordPress has changed its user interface, can you imagine its been ages since I logged in! I have been really caught up with my home baking business called “Floured” which I run in Bangalore. Hence I play hide & seek here on Keli Paan. But, it’s delightful that I have amazing people like Kacie connecting with me & we have similar love for food & travel…
Kacie Jones is a professional content writer and blogger from UK who shares her travel experiences. Her hobbies include travelling, trekking, Tech, Health, parenting and cooking and she is currently working on a project Srilanka visas which provides visa service to enter into Srilanka.
What Kacie has in store in this post is as lip smacking as it will be when you actually eat it I’m sure. Other than the dragon rolls.. I have not had the opportunity to try anything else myself. Thanks Kacie for introducing us to such wonderful new dishes..!
Over to Kacie….
A great meal always transcends all cultural boundaries, and sharing the food of the country you visit is definitely the best way to connect with its culture, people and land. Here is a compilation of wonderful Asian dishes that will leave you curious for more.
Asian Pot stickers: True delicacy
- These delicious pot stickers or dumplings are generally cooked with ground pork and served with a tangy sauce that will delight your taste buds.
- Similar to Dim Sum and Gyoza, these are a favourite of tourists and travellers from around the globe.
Thai Beef & Mango Salad: Asian Pride
- Thai Beef and Mango Salad has been such an inspiration to the culinary fans in the world that many dishes inspired from this Asian delicacy have been doing the rounds on Internet.
- A must try for all food lovers, it is a dish packed with amazing flavours and scents. It is an unforgettable reunion of sweet and sour making it a masterpiece on plate.
Beef Pho: You haven’t tried real food if you haven’t tried this!
- Beef Pho is an amazing soup with equally amazing flavours and colours just like any other Asian dish. Unlike other soups, it involves the addictive flavours of Asian spices you will instantly fall in love with.
- Beef makes the soup more indulging and gives it the extra edge to give a little something to the meat lovers!
Dragon Roll: Heaven on a platter
- A true delight for flavour nuts, dragon roll is known for its unique texture and visual appeal. The flavours will hit your taste buds instantly and you will feel yourself craving for more! Burmese Noodle Bowl: Your new addiction!
- This hearty soup has been a loyal favourite of international travellers and tourists since ages and is steadily gaining more and more popularity with its fans doing its talking!
- Having being honoured on Food52, it should be on your list as a must try. With egg, noodles, chicken and chili, it offers a wonderful assortment of flavours that will make you fall in love with it effortlessly.
Thai Clam Chowder: Oriental delight
- An absolute favourite of the tourists as well as the locals, Thai Clam Powder is for all the food lovers who are looking for a spicy as well as a tangy dish that gives there taste buds something to cherish forever!
Chinese Crispy Pork Belly: Perfection served on a plate
- It has been labelled as one of the best dishes by famous and world renowned chefs, which is not a brainer as it is everything you would want your food to taste like!
- Served as a perfect crispy pork belly with deliciously cooked rice and chili sauce, it presents to you a marvellous combination of flavours of Asia.
Balinese Chicken Lawar: Party in your mouth!
- Balinese Chicken Lawar is a wonderful assortment of some of the finest flavours: Lemongrass, Turmeric, Thai Green Chilies and Asian apices that makes it an instant favourite of the tourists as well as the chefs all around the world.
Bibimbap: As unique as it sounds!
- A must try for all the Asian food lovers it is a unique combination of yams, sauces and spices of candied nature giving you and your loved ones a deliciously creative treat.
Panang Kai: Deliciously exotic
- Essentially a red chicken curry dish, it has been winning hearts not just in Asia but around the world because of its unique and tangy flavours and spices.
- Spicy as well as sweet, it will surprise your taste buds with the best flavours! Give these local gems a try! If you are planning to visit Sri Lanka, you must apply for Srilanka visas . After you obtain your Srilanka visas and make the necessary arrangements begin your journey to experience the marvel that is Asia!
I hope this weekend gives you an opportunity to try something from the list of delicious dishes Kacie introduced us to..! Happy Weekend guys.. till next time Ciao..!